Fluoropolymer Heater - HXRL Series
Flexible Riser Bottom Single Phase Heater
Excellent chemical resistance to aggressive acids.
- PTFE sleeved 304 stainless elements inert to most solutions up to 212°F (100°C).
- Low watt density design 10 watts/square inch (1.5w/cm²).
- 4 foot (1.2m) continuous fluoropolymer (PTFE) cable leading to a vapor resistant terminal enclosure and 3 ft (.9m) flexible PVC liquid tight conduit.
- Grounded internal metal element and built in thermal protector. Resettable P3 J-type thermocouple standard.
- Certification: cULus. CE certified (except 600 volts).
- 1000 - 6000 watts
- 120 to 600 volts (600 volts on 4500 watts or lower only)
Options Available (consult factory)
- Resettable thermal protectors
- Polypropylene guards (sold separately)
- Custom configurations and lengths
- Custom wire and conduit lengths